Monday, January 19, 2009

Bettina Balch wrote on my wall

"Isn't it time you blew the dust off your blog? It's been over 2 years since you posted!" Oh the shame... and right there on my Facebook page for the world to see!

I used to stare at the back of her head in homeroom at Fall Mountain Regional High School and daydream about what beautiful children we would have. If only she would go out with me. Alas, she had a mad crush on my brother, as did most of the girls in school. Now, 25 years later, my brother is big scary fundraising drag queen, Francesca Fresca and I a retired (much prettier) DQ, Tess Tickle, seen here with the lovely Derek of Daily Casserole. And the still beautiful Bettina Balch is now married with her own beautiful child and author of the entertaining Damn Yankee.

So, here you go Betts. Thanks for the kick in the pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment